Monday, October 15, 2007

SACRED CRAFT - Consumer Surfboard Expo - 10/13 & 14




Some pics Rich posted on the Harbour Site, sounds like a great event, I'm sorry I missed it.

From Bobby J,
"There was a great representation of all types of surfboard stuff (I really liked the new laminate techniques using photo scans), and discussion sessions (the "Don't call me skeg" talk was pretty informative since I'm usually a single fin guy).
As for the booth I really liked the video monitor Rich set up showing photos of people riding his gear (I especially like the one in the middle), or film clips from both the early years and present day. It was more fun when the "seasoned veterans" stopped by and watched the old footage and started to talk story."

Count down to Annual Harbour Day continues...see below.

No comments: