Friday, September 26, 2008

Longest Wave for Marc, 10ft to win, new board for TD!


Here's Marc on the H3, dragging the hand....

Check out Marc here, going for longest ride...
http://mainland8.freewavechallenge.net/video/373/Marc-Moore-on-a-long-one-at-Malibu

Great ride Marc, I was thinking of heading to Malibu for my maiden voyage, but seeing that kid swarming you like a Bee is giving me second thoughts. :)

I've had one of the great weeks in my life as a surfer, and I haven't even surfed yet. I just can't quit finding excuses to go into the garage to run the hands over the egg rails.

As seen in an earlier post, it was a pleasure to sit with Rich and talk out my custom Harbour several weeks ago. But seeing the beauty for the first time, just unbelievable.

The board really is a piece of art, worthy of a place on the wall.

Being a teacher, father of four, and coach; I've had time to appreciate the board in its pristine form, as art. But, the time is near, where I can appreciate if for its true value, a perfectly crafted wave riding vessel...CAN'T WAIT!






Thanks, Robert, for picking and placing the fin for me, and for talking me through the early visions of this board.

For those interested:

It's 9'10
Rapier Outline
Egg rails
Subtle blended nose concave
3 3/16
Lower rocker than normal Rapier


Don't forget, Harbour Day coming up, get your raffle tickets, NEW 10 ft BOARD TO BE WON!!!!!!!!

From BoardHound:

Hello all, Here is an update on the "Raffle" I will have a New 10' Harbour for the Raffle. If you win the board you will be able to pick it up at the shop. If the board needs to be shipped because you missed the Event I will have it boxed but yo will be responsible for the Shipping and Insurance cost. If you decide you want Choose a different board you can exchange it for a board of equal or lesser value (No Cash refund) or if you want to order a custom or exchange for a board of greater value you pay the difference. Again I will promise you a New board
in the Raffle.

EMAIL TODD FOR RAFFLE TICKETS, OR BUY MORNING OF EVENT.

Note: I am also buying tickets so I have the same shot as all of you at winning the board.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey TDR. How do I get raffle tickets? Sorry if I missed this.

Aloha,

Marc Moore

6ftnperfect said...

I think I saw that gem at San O. on Thurs.??

TDRevolver said...

Call or email Todd, or get them on day of event.

I wish...I wanted to go to San O, couldn't get the time...Bolsa instead.

It rides like a dream though.