Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September is here...


A classic photo circa 1965, of Harbour Surfboard owner and Surf Talk regular, Screwfoot49.


I'm back...I had a great trip, but I missed the waves and my Harbour surfboards.

I hope you all had a great summer, I've been cramming in as much surf as possible, surfing Camp Pendelton for the first time, San O with Brother John, and a Bolsa Session or two. It's great to be back in the water with my fellow Harbour Owners.

Although I'm loving the warmer waters (most the time) it's time for Fall Off-Shore glass with hopefully some nice swells and dwindling crowds, and I'm excited.

I'm also pumped about the new Harbour Web site, make sure to schedule some time to check it out.

New Blog site, new photo's for boards, and many more new additions make the site a real gem, matching the quality of the Harbour Name.

As always, the New Arrivals are a first stop for me.

And the Surf Talk usually has a nice picture or two...



I especially like the newest post on the new Blog, featuring some old-school Harbour skateboards.
Harbour Surfboards

It was something special, my first Saturday back, some nice waves at 23, then over to Nicks for a burrito, followed by browsing through the new boards on the rack. Some great new Nose-Riders in there.


It's always a stoke filled experience stopping by the shop.

Keep the stoke, I'm hoping to have a new Harbour in my line-up before Nov. 8th Harbour day, so you know that will be worthy of a post with plenty of pictures.


Nice work JDuck.

Harbour Day coming soon, check side panel, or here's the word from Boardhound:


Hello all, We are gearing up for the annual Harbour Surf Day, Please let me know if you want shirts the shirts will be ordered
on Sept 20, 2008. If you are attending the east coast event Please let me know so I can get your shirts either to you or to
james for hand out on the day of the event.

West coast event will be held at Bolsa Chica state beach, Tower 20 (lot just north of campground)
We will start meeting at 6:00 am on Nov 8 2008 .
If you need a room the Sintra Inn in sunset has offerd us a 10% discount on rooms Sanatra Inn
(go to reservations fill out the info and in the comments box put "Harbour Surf Day 10% discount)

Schedule of events
Friday Nov 7th (To be announced)
Saturday Nov 8th- 6:00 am Set-up, meet, Gab & Surf
10:00am Surf Day Photo
10:30 to 1:00 Grub, Gab & mingle
1:00 Raffle
2:00 Surf or gab

T-Sirts 20.00 each (Artwork Attached)
Raffle tickes 1.00 each (You do not need to be present to win) Name & Phone # required

No comments: