Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dry as Death Valley...


Man, it's been too long, since I posted, with sickness, rain, and coaching multiple sports, IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I SURFED!

I miss the waves and my surf riding friends.

JDucks upcoming performance inspired me to update the blog.

Spring, warmth, sun and more daylight is just around the corner (and soccer is done!) so, hopefully I'll be back in the water regularly again and posting at least monthly.

So, here's what's up:

JDuck is getting the band back together, for a Pasadena event, a couple of us will be there I know, so if you can come out to support, we can have a little inland HOS gathering with killer stoke.

JDuck's band puts out a smooth surf sound, that will put your mind on a wave while sitting at the bar.

Also, check out the Harbour Blog, link at right, for some great shots of Rich shaping a board, with cameo of Boardhound. Really great. Also some fun shots of the SUP in actions. Here's just a sample.



Well, I hope you are all catching many more waves than I am, can't wait to get wet!

No comments: